View the available shows page to get an idea of what is available, then send e-mail to aaron AT damommio DOT com.
Let me know:
- The date of the show.
- The age range of the audience.
- Any special requests (fire? unicycle?) or things to avoid (fire? knives?)
- Your contact information (e-mail and phone, including a day-of-the-show phone number for emergencies).
- Performance space: Usually a 10' diameter semicircle, unless I'm doing a wandering juggler act.
- Light: Juggling takes light....lots more than a music act needs.
- Sound: I don't require sound amplification. But are there other activities going on that will drown out my mostly verbal act? I'll need to know about them; we should discuss the situation. Are there noisy machines? Air conditioners? Musical acts? Yes, I have a painful anecdote for each of these. :) Hey, I can do a silent act if I need to, but I'd like to know that before I get there.